We’re delighted that our Quality Management System is now certified to ISO9001:2015 international standards.
When we started this journey, our priority wasn’t getting a certificate, it was building a Quality Management System that would allow us to deliver the best service to our clients. Now, our clients benefit from:
- Assurance that our management systems are externally assessed and certified.
- A continuously improving service; our customer satisfaction is currently 100%.
- A consistent, customer focused approach, no matter who you deal with.
- Having all your expectations met, with a ‘right first time’ delivery.
- A better chance of success; our win rate is an enviable 80%.
- Efficient, speedy resolutions to complaints
- Better value for money; we’ve refined our systems to ensure maximum efficiency across our services.
Achieving this certification hasn’t been easy, especially as we’ve done this alongside writing hundreds of bids over the last year! However, the experience has really allowed us to relate to our clients who are beginning their route to certification. In a competitive market, especially in the public sector, having ISO certifications are often the difference between winning or losing a contract.
We’re so proud of our achievement. To see the benefits it has brought, and continues to bring, has made all the hard work worth it. Thank you to our team, and to everyone who has provided guidance and support along the way!
I can’t bid-lieve it’s been six months since I joined Onto the Page... From understanding strict procurement regulations to working remotely with a new team, it’s certainly been a learning curve.Writing a...