Bidding requires an ‘all-or nothing’ approach; it’s an extremely competitive process where scores are often very close between bidders, so you need to be sure your proposition will stand out from the crowd and give you the best chance of success.
We provide as much or as little help as you need – you can outsource your bidding entirely to us, or we can provide additional capacity support for your in-house team as and when you need it. Our support is tailored to your needs and can include any combination of:
- End-to-end bid management – from downloading tender documents to reviewing buyer feedback on your completed bid so you know where to improve
- Storyboard capture – documenting your solution and engaging with stakeholders to gather win themes and encourage buy-in
- Answer planning – clearly laying out for you and your contributors the detail you need to cover in your responses to score highly
- Writing and/or editing responses – producing clear and informative responses that meet the tender evaluation criteria
- Document design and/or production – managing the presentation of your bid so it makes the best possible first impression.
We carry out a thorough and independent evaluation of your draft submission from a buyer’s point of view to make sure it’s on track to be a winner. One of our highly-experienced bid managers will review your bid against the buyer’s requirements and provide you with:
- A score for each part of the response, based on the buyer’s scoring mechanism. Where this is below top marks, you’ll receive detailed feedback on how to increase the score.
- Clear commentary throughout the response document, highlighting specific areas that require action, e.g. where information needs to be added, enhanced, or removed
- Guidance on formatting, use of images, and style.
You can then use our feedback to improve your bid – or ask us to implement the changes for you – ensuring you have the best possible chance of coming out on top.
Onto the Page are a key part of our new business team. Their service enables our internal team to stay focused on their 'day jobs' whilst, using OTP's guidance, being able to add the most value in the bid process.
Onto the Page were great when helping us with a bid. They were quick to get the ball rolling and provided us with excellent content based on the questions we answered. The work was more bespoke and thorough than we would have managed on our own.